Sofie Estolloso Hofmann Designs International

Monday, September 19, 2005

SEHDI.COM Blog

I finally finished designing the sehdi.com blog, patterned after the design of my sehdi.com site. I thought that I won't be able to do it but well, I did it.

Thanks goodness, it's finished, another accomplishment on my part!

I am really hoping, that I will be able to write something on my blogs on a regular basis. I especially created 3 blog sites.

First, the sehdi.com blog is supposed to focus on web designs, site updates, and other related topics on the net. With this, you will also be able to check if I have updated the websites that I maintain.

Second, the pandan.ph blog will be all about Pandan, Antique, Philippines and other topics related to it.

Third, sofiehofmann.com blog will be for my personal whatever, like stories, experiences, vacations, hobbies, interests, etc. Perhaps my ramblings and digressions? Maybe... Well, let me see about that... hmmm... Anyway, I still have to redesign sofiehofmann.com blog site. So, sofiehofmann.com blog is not final yet.

Well, its time to quit here. Have a nice day, people!

www.sehdi.com